Sunday, June 17, 2007

He's still doing pretty well

Everything was the same again today. Still feeling better. He's still fighting mild nausea and a very low-grade fever. Usually no more than 99.5. He now says that he'll make his decision about surgery tomorrow.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. He's seen the girls 2 days in a row now and I'm sure we will spend some time with him on Father's Day as well. Many people have asked how much weight he's lost--35 pounds so far. My mother told me that her mother used to get on to her about being too thin. My grandmother would tell her that she should keep a few extra pounds on in case she ever got sick. She was certainly right. He had a few extra pounds he wanted to lose, but still that is a lot of weight to lose in just over 30 days.

I can't sleep tonight for some reason. I've been on the computer listening to music for the last 2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Danny!!! We are hoping and praying for a speedy recovery. Kelley I have to applaud you, you are doing such a great job! Hang in there, it is all worth it just keep praying. Mackenzie said to me that Uncle Danny needs a big hug and kiss from her and then he would get better. I thought that was sweet. Take care and stay strong. You all are in our prayers.

Love,
The Bundy's
Scott, Lacey, Morgan and
Kenzie Bates