Saturday, July 21, 2007

An Update

I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing since my last post. I have increased the amount of physical activity and Kelley has made sure that I do more around the house (to help me build strength of course). We have started going to the gym again. The first time I went was last week and I did 10 minutes on the bike and worked out on the machines. It felt good to work out again although it was a little discouraging with the amount of weight I was lifting. I am under the physical therapist's orders to work out with minimum weight and as many "reps" as I can. So far I am following orders.

I have had all of my follow up visits to the doctors that required them and everything is great. My blood test results were perfect and it seems that my body is functioning like it is suppose to. All three of the doctors that I saw were impressed with my condition, so I took that as a compliment.

I still see everyday what God has given me. The amount of family time that Kelley and I have had the last three weeks with each other and with our girls has been a wonderful blessing. I could not be any happier and it is because of my family, all of my friends and neighbors, my church family, my colleagues, and of course... God.

1 comment:

mandy said...

YEAH!!! we are so glad you are healing and feeling better. thanks for keeping us posted.