Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Home!

I wanted to let everyone know that I am now at home. My surgeon, Dr. Thomas Newton, called me in my room this morning at 7:30 am and asked me a bunch of questions to make sure that nothing went wrong from the previous day. I answered all the questions telling him that I still felt great (with some very moderate pain). He said that he had two surgeries scheduled today and thought that he would give orders to release me by phone! That is pretty awesome of him to not make me wait all day for him to get done with surgeries at another hospital. I really appreciate all of his care... his is an awesome doctor and I will recommend him to anyone with any type of colon issues.

All I have to do now is to take it easy for the next couple of months until I go back to school. Thanks again to all of my family, my friends, my colleagues, my church family, and everyone else that called, visited, sent their regards, and prayed. I am blessed by God because all of you.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Danny

2 comments:

mandy said...

hey girl! there's a possibility we will be coming back to texas. we will see what the next week holds. we let you know if we head that direction. how's your fam??

mandy said...

mandynewman@msn.com

if we come back will probably head towards sugarland or s. katy.

we can talk more via email!