Monday, June 23, 2008

Great News

Well, I just spoke with my surgeon and his putting me on a regular diet today, and if all goes well with that I will go home tomorrow. I am very excited to be going home sooner than expected... those of you that know me well know that I don't function well without my wife and my girls in our normal routine. The doctor has given me a full green light with food as long as I stay away from sharp vegetables and hard to digest stuff like nuts and popcorn. After a period of time when my appetite is back to normal I will be able to eat anything that I wish.

Like my traumatic hospital stay last year I have been truly blessed with visitors, cards, emails, and all kinds of well wishes and I want you all to know that every single one of them means so much. I am truly a blessed man and I will never forget what God has given me.

I will hopefully be talking (blogging) from home tomorrow! Peace and blessings with you all.

Danny

No comments: