Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is here

It has been busy around the Craft house lately. Spring is here and this is my favorite time of the year. I love the warm sunny weather. I love to watch the birds that are active again after the winter months. Most of all I just love to watch all of the flowers beginning to bloom.

The first week of beautiful weather we decided to renew our zoo membership and check out all of the animals. This was only Laura's second visit to the zoo and she is really starting to get into all of the animals. Her favorite...the pigeons that flocked around us while we were snacking on goldfish. She did get a little upset when one bird looked at her sippy cup of water a little too long. She grabbed her cup and said "Waura! Wather!" (translation-Laura's water).




Daley always enjoys our trips to the zoo. She really loves the petting zoo and the snake house. I'm not sure that she really likes the snakes. I think it is more about tormenting me. I'm terrified of snakes and she knows it, but she also knows that I will suck it up and do anything for her.



1 comment:

mandy said...

i love spring time and trips to the zoo! too funny that laura likes the one bird you can find anywhere without a zoo membership. thanks for the update and happy bday, daley!!